$160 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully before our first appointment by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, has it been met, and does mental health apply to the deductible? (Deductible is the amount you pay in a calendar year before your insurance company begins reimbursing for services. If mental health services do not apply to the deductible, your health insurance will begin reimbursing right away. If it does, you will need to cover services until your deductible is met.)
- Do I have a co-insurance and if so, what is it? (Co-insurance is a percentage you will pay when your insurance pays less than the full allowable amount. Co-insurance will not be utilized until after your deductible is met.)
- What is my co-pay? (Co-pay is a set amount you will pay each session until your out-of-pocket is reached.)
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Are there any required pre-authorizations for mental health treatment?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact your Tesa by phone or email within at least 24 hours notice for daytime appointments (before 5pm) and 48 hours notice for evening appointments (5pm and later) or weekend appointments. Evening and weekend appointments are in high demand. Tesa will never double-book your appointment, and it is asked that you only make evening or weekend appointments if you can consistently attend. Please note, if you do not give adequate notice, within the parameters above, you will be charged the full fee for that appointment. Insurance companies do not reimburse for missed appointments and therefore you will be personally responsible.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.